Oceanopolis Oceanopolis

yo

im comenting this, from england! woooo anz waz oh crap, this kezboard switched z with y this isnt good, anzwaz zoul have to bear with the z and y buisness zourself. It was good Sam! WOOO finallz making some pregression i see, zour getting much better, i can tell cause zour not getting blammed anzmore, gtg lattetrr.
-fergus
p.s.- zou like to copz mz ideas alot dont zou, jk, or am i, like the enjoi! bleh... dosnt matter

>Holiday >Holiday

hmmm

kindof looks like the animation i just submitted..a black and white miusic video! lol check it out
its called issues ep 3 part 1

Misfitblob responds:

Wow, dude your animation is way better than mine

Pixle Pixle

wow

four words...add to favorite movies dude!...wait...

Ziga-Teaser Ziga-Teaser

man

i really like your style, let me know if you ever wanna collaboration or anything, check out my stuff see what you think

k

zetim responds:

if i ever need help i will do

Embrace the randomness 1 Embrace the randomness 1

.....

omg i worshio this movie now, its going in my favorites, thats right my man, my favorites!
i have a flash kinof like this one but its kind of a music video...its called isseus episode 2, check it out some time

O.M.F.G. -intro- O.M.F.G. -intro-

ausome

hey i have an animation almost like this called isseus episode 2 check it out.....please respond

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.2 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.2

omfg

your my idol now

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

wow

its great to see something humorous with out sexuak content or drugs or violence, your the best man

HELLBOY 2! HELLBOY 2!

there was no doubt in my mind this wouldnt get

blammed, iv been a member of newgrounds for w while, and iv come to see that these types of movie rock the house if you see them in a certian light, toally asuome man!

SuperShroomClock responds:

True dat nigga.

My American Dream My American Dream

the last reviewer is a cock suckker

this movie was the shit i want more! i voted 5